Saturday, April 26

A Harvard MBA Speaks Out

In a prepared statement Friday, President Bush said this:
"Beginning Monday, the effects of the stimulus will begin to reach households. This money is going to help Americans offset the high prices we're seeing at the gas pump and at the grocery store."

"We're" seeing?? You son of a bitch. You lousy, spoiled, rich, pathologically uncouth son of a bitch. You Harvard MBA asshole. I wish I believed in hell, because there would be a special one waiting for you and your entire family, you pompous fuck. 

I used to be concerned about America's future. But after eight years with this 25w bulb at the helm, I'm optimistic. If, after all this administration's war-mongering, rampant spending, secrecy and lies, civil war or a thermonuclear catastrophe hasn't broken out, I figure we're home free. America will last forever. Even this family of short-bus moronic simians can't sink the republic.

Just so you know, I intend to make good use of my econo-stimulator check. I'm taking it, the Boss Rabbit, Bunny Hoover and Grandbunny J to Scotland. I'll spend it there, thank you very much.

6 comments:

Spyder said...

And tell us how you really feel! LOL Love it!

Dan said...

I love a great rant, and that was a great rant! Bravo!

Sorry I missed meeting you at the blogger meet-up.

Shicho said...

hmmmm. it's probably just me, but i might invest some of that cash in a laser...

Le Grand Lapin said...

Cheaper yet, I'm going to put a light coat of copper paint on all the neighborhood light poles. The roving bands of metal-scavenging thieves will take care of the problem for me, plus aggravate Aquila.

Jan said...

There's just no doubt. When it comes to rants, the rabbit rocks.

Le Grand Lapin said...

In an odd twist of fortunes, I have to give all the rant-credit to The Harvard MBA. No one since Nixon has angered me the way this asshat does. Actually, Nixon would be an improvement.