Friday, August 22

Home again?


The trip had exactly the effect desired. We - The Boss Rabbit, Bunny Hoover, Grandbunny J and I - got to Scotland on 3 August. By 6 August I had stopped checking email, turned off the phone and forgot all about posting anything for the edification of the folks back home and elsewhere. Nothing could have prepared me for the Highlands and the Road to Skye. The people are astounding, the country is more amazing than I could have imagined. A return trip is already in the works. Pictures, descriptions and accounts will follow as promised, but for now, this will have to do. Loch Ness near Drumnadrochit.

"Yours aye." said the rabbit. 

4 comments:

Jan said...

The picture is gorgeous, I'm so glad you're all back, and so happy that the trip was wonderful! Can't wait to see and hear more about it -- it's great when things actually work out the way you want.

Applecart T. said...

take us next time! : )

Le Grand Lapin said...

Apple,

Boss Rabbit and I have definitely considered going again, and soon. Coming back to the flyover is strictly optional, however.

Spyder said...

glad you had a great time!