Sunday, February 22

Albainn Gu Brath


Eilean Donan Castle

Saturday evening I got all kilted up and the Boss Rabbit and I attended a dinner and silent auction for the benefit of the Kansas City Scottish Games, which will be rolling around again in June. The three images you see here were taken during our trip of August 2008 and were donated for the silent auction, and did quite well, thank you for asking. But since you weren't able to attend the auction, I am making prints available for a limited time for the low, low interwebs price of $100.00 US each.

Loch Ness, Near Drumnadrochit

The image area is approximately 13-3/8" x 5-3/8" printed centered on 16x20 paper.

These images will be printed to archival standards on heavyweight matte paper, allowed to off-gas for a few days and then sent, rolled in a heavy tube, anywhere in the world via post. I pay postage and handling.

A Resident of Argyll

Anything beyond my actual cost for the print will be donated directly to the Kansas City Games. This offer is good through the last day of April 2009. You may also order larger sizes at a slightly higher cost. For more information, please drop me a note.

Thus spake the rabbit.

1 comment:

Applecart T. said...

I want the lake photo WITH the monster. Can you submerge the cattle-beast there? : )