Thursday, May 23

Half-Tank Cruise, Nebraska City

We really burned down the metaphor this trip. Put 500+ miles behind us on a cold and dreary Wednesday. Half-Tank? Not so much.
Sparks, near Highland, Kansas
White Cloud, Kansas

White Cloud, Kansas

White Cloud, Kansas

Rulo, Nebraska

Auburn, Nebraska

Auburn, Nebraska

Auburn, Nebraska

Nebraska City, Nebraska

Nebraska City, Nebraska

Nebraska City, Nebraska

Nebraska City, Nebraska

Clarinda, Iowa

Creston, Iowa

Osceola, Iowa

Thus spake the rabbit

2 comments:

Tom Parker said...

I know that barn in the top photo! You just made Nebraska City a top priority for a road trip. Excellent work as always. I love how you see things.

Le Grand Lapin said...

Thanks, Tom. We were fortunate to have such a great sky all day, although it was a bit chilly for my tastes. I plan on going back through my Half-Tanks and Walkabouts and adding captions for locations, partly to help myself remember what's what, but partly as a guide to the areas we visit.